GAT+ Calendar audit provides an effective and efficient way to audit the security and exposure of your domain users calendars. Not only can you modify permissions on primary and secondary calendars, you can also audit calendar events, past and future. As with all GAT audits, you can audit for a user, group, OU or the entire domain. In this helpful guide, you will learn how to view all of the past and future events and you learn how to remove events and participants from them.
Schedule a Job to report newly created future events each day.
In the Calendars Audit, select the ‘Events’ tab.
1. Set the period to ‘future’, this will show all forward events set for the next year.
2. Click on the ‘Apply custom filter’ icon to see only those created today (Select from today’s date)
3. Now click on the ‘Apply custom filter’ button again so we can schedule this filter to run automatically to provide us with a report of all of the newly created future events each day.
Make sure to set the occurrence to run ‘Every day – after midnight’. Don’t worry about refreshing the created date, GAT+ will automatically move that forward whenever this scheduled job runs.
Click on the ‘Apply & Schedule’ button to activate this scheduled job.
Now that we know how to schedule for newly created events for each day, Let’s review other things we achieve within the Calendar Event area.
Some quick actions you can take on events:
- Delete an event or all recurring events.
- Delete particular attendees from an event or for all occurrences of that recurring event.