1) “What files on my google domain can everyone on the internet find or see?”
In the GAT+ Drive Audit one click on the number ‘Open to full public’ shows you all the public files on your domain’s Google Drive. You can see those that are available to all with the link or ‘Open to public with link’ both reports just a click away).
2) “We have files that are shared to lots of other domains, how can I see which ones?”
Within the Google Drive Audit and with the press of one button ‘Domain Connections’, we draw a map of your entire set of Drive shares into and out of your domain.
Select each ‘dot’ and it will lead you to those files, from there you can select the number of shared files, and be directed to them
3) “I need to see a list of all the external people that have explicit access to files on your Domain drive?”
In the Drive Audit, one press of the button ‘External Users’ will produce a table that you can sort by the desired column.
4) Need to find and remove an email in a hurry? (even from hundreds of accounts!)
In the Email Audit using the ‘Domain Gmail Search’ you can do a live search of every folder in every account on your domain for an email containing text in any location (subject, body, attachment) or any other identifier and have a list of those emails found.
Once you find the emails you need (using Unlock) you can view, download or remove these emails in bulk for one or all accounts.
5) Need to see the top sender or receiver of emails?
Just a press of the ‘Sender/Receiver’ button will tabulate the top senders and receivers of email for your domain or for whatever search you used to narrow the data.
6) Need to delegate access to another user’s email account?
In the “User audit” select the “Email info” button and select the account you want to add delegated auditor to and add. After its approved by security officer, the user will have delegated access the person’s email.
7) Need to get a daily/weekly/monthly report of emails per user, sent and received?
On the GAT+ Email audit select “User Statistics” presenting different options “Daily Statistics” and “Summary statistics”
Once you select the Daily Statistics, you can just apply filter to schedule daily reports for all emails coming and going out from all your user accounts you can also select to cover user/group/OU.
G Suite Users
8) Need to save on license costs then you need to know which accounts were not used in the last 6 months.
On the GAT+ select ‘Users Audit’ and select ‘Last Login’ and it will be filtered based on Last login.
You can apply filter to search by ‘Last login’ or ‘Last negative login’ searching for users whose last login to your G Suite domain was 6 months ago.
9) Need to easily bulk add or remove users or simply add/remove/change them between groups and OUs?
In the new GAT+ select the Users report. Filter for the set of users you are interested in working with. Export that selection of users, change the spreadsheet as described here. You can add the users to one or more groups or change their group mix completely. When finished with the changes, just import the spreadsheet to perform all the changes at once.
10) Need to be warned when some critical event has happened on your domain?
Under Configurations section in GAT+ select ‘Alarms’ and configure for the alerts you need. Alarms can be configured and saved on a per OU basis.