Quick Launch Summary:
Google is making it easier for site editors to share a selection of images in new Sites by creating a new image carousel. You can use this new content type to highlight images on your site, like a project page where you can feature concepts and designs, or share photos from a conference on an event page.
To insert an image carousel to your Site:
- In the right sidebar, click Insert > Image carousel
- Select images to upload or select from already uploaded images.
- Drag images to reorder as desired.
- Hover over the image to delete or add alt text.
- To set carousel settings, click the gear icon to the top right and select from the following:
- Auto start: images in the carousel will automatically cycle.
- Show dots: displays progress indicators for the carousel.
G Suite editions
- Available to all G Suite editions.