In addition to auditing the security and exposure of calendars, you can also audit calendar events, past,
This tech tip is a great way to see what everyone is planning going forward.
In the Calendars Audit, select the ‘Calendar Events’ tab.
- Set the period to ‘future’, this will show all forward events set for the next year.
- You can use “Created” after or equal to yesterday. To find one day only.
- Click ‘Search’, it does not matter if no events are returned, a search chip has been created.
- To have this run as a report, simply select “Scheduled” option.
- Then you can choose the “Occurrence”.
- Apply and Schedule and the report is set up.
In the filter itself you can select the options such as when the report to run weekly, monthly or custom.
In the example above we will create a report which runs every day after midnight and will be for future calendars created. It will report only where there is something to report. This will give you a daily report, for all new future events created yesterday.
The report can be found in the Admin/Recipient Drive folder.
This will give you a daily report, for all new future events created yesterday.
And will be updated on daily bases, the created section will be automatically changed to the new day.